Saturday, March 9, 2013
Week 2 Spending Fast Menu
Sunday:
Breakfast -Hole-in- One's/ Cowboy Eggs. Whatever you like to call them. (Egg in the middle of toast)
Lunch - (During church) snacks -Granola bars, fruit snacks, dry Ramen for me. (don't judge)
Dinner - Dinner at a friends. Lucky us. :) We are bringing mashed potatoes and a pie.
Monday:
Breakfast- Muffins and Fruit
Lunch - Quesadillas
Dinner - Poppy Seed Chicken
Tuesday:
Breakfast- Breakfast Burritos
Lunch - Mini Home-made corndogs
Dinner - White Chicken Chili
Wednesday:
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch - Macaroni
Dinner - Sweet Pork Salad (This links to a recipe that tastes most like Costa Vida but if you like Cafe Rio better, THIS site has a great list of recipes for things like the black beans, tortillas, and dressing if you want it just like Cafe Rio's.
Thursday:
Breakfast- Waffles
Lunch - Grilled Cheese
Dinner - Beef Enchiladas I will freeze half this recipe for another meal another time.
Friday:
Breakfast- Biscuits and Gravy
Lunch - Left overs
Dinner - Chicken Crescents
Saturday:
Breakfast - German Pancakes
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Home Made Pizza
Week 2 Grocery List Link HERE
*This Menu works for me this week because I already have the Chicken, Beef, and Pork that I will need for the dinners. Most of the Breakfast items I already have, though I probably will need to get more eggs. (We go through those fast around here.) I have almost everything for lunches except will have to get more cheese. (We go through that fast as well.) Everything else on the shopping list for our food will be small items hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment